At the Taylor Community Library:
• May 3 and 10, 10:30-11:15 a.m. Toddler Storytime: stories and a craft. Registration required.
•May 3, 6:30 p.m.: Chicklits Book Club. This book club reads and discusses fiction books on the first Thurday of the month.
•May 5, at 11:30 a.m. Teen movie day - “Justice League.” Teens are invited to watch “Justice League” for free.
• May 6 and 20, 1-2 p.m. Mindful Mondays. For those with dementia or early onset Alzheimer’s and their care givers/family members etc. An hour of fun and relaxation. Registration required.
• May 7, 6:30-8 p.m. American Girl Storytime. Learn about one of your favorite dolls. Make a craft and enjoy a snack. Registration required.
• May 8 at 1 p.m. Purl Girls Book Club: this book club meets on the second Tuesday of the month at 1 p.m. to discuss cozy, and sometimes not so cozy, mysteries. We will also share any knitting projects that we are working on. Call the library for more information or to join.
• May 8 and 22 at 6 p.m. Dark Shadows Club. Spend two hours watching the gang on Widows Hill.
• May 9 at 1 p.m. Chills ‘n Frills Book Club: This fiction book group meets on the second Wednesday of the month at 1 p.m. Call the library for more information or to join.
• May 9, 6:30-8:30 p.m. NEPA Creative Writers. Meets at the Taylor Community Library every other Wednesday.
• May 10 at 6:30 p.m. Wreath Class. Register to buy a $15 dollar kit that includes all supplies to assemble a strawberry shaped wreath.
• May 14, 12:30 p.m.: Monday Movie Matinee: “The Post.” A showing of “The Post” featuring Meryl Streep, Tom Hanks and Sarah Paulson. Registration is requested.
• May 17, 24 and 31, 6:30-8:30 p.m.: Genealogy Workshop. Learn new steps to find out more about your ancestry. A laptop or other device, pen and paper is required. Registration required.
• May 20 at 11 a.m. Well-Read Readers: This non-fiction book group meets on the third Monday of the month at 11 a.m. Call the library for more information or to join.
• May 21, 6:30-7:30 p.m.: Read to the Dogs. Read your favorite story to the dog of your choice. Registration required.
• May 24, 3-4 p.m. Teen Reading Lounge: Have you read a good book lately that you want to share with other teens? Come join the fun to discuss books of all genres.
Stop by or call 570-562-1234 to register as necessary for classes and events.